Android Only, IOS & Android
$558.11 USD – $1,046.46 USD
Android Only, IOS & Android
Setting up your apps is simple. We require a few images from you in order to do this.
Don’t worry for now, we’ll be in touch after your purchase to get these. We can even help with the sizing of these – no problem.
We’re happy to update your images and logo after launch with new ones, but we do have to charge you a small administration fee of £250 (approx $348).
The GigRev ethos is to keep things as simple as possible and that extends to our pricing. Our fee includes the creation of your branded app on IOS, Android and Web.
The fee covers app updates and new features over a 12 month period to ensure you’re giving your fans the best possible experience and maximising fan to subscriber conversion.
Through working with some of the best artists and influencers we have discovered the most effective ways to convert fans and followers into paying subscribers and keep them engaged. We want your app to be another big success, as such prior to launch we will advise you on the best way to promote your app to your existing fanbase to ensure maximum conversion into subscribers. Every 12 months you simply pay to renew your apps which covers ongoing app development and updates, technical support and customer assistance.
Our fees cover technical and customer support for you and your app users If your fans require app or subscription support an actual human being will respond to them directly (not a tech bot) and professionally resolve their queries. Any queries relating to you as an artist/influencer will be passed on to you.
You will receive 80% of any subscription revenue generated via your app. The remaining 20% goes towards some of GigRev’s ongoing costs incurred from running and hosting your app. The first £200 (approx $279) of revenue you generate each month is ours, after that you get 80% of everything. We are so confident in our software we have built that if you generate less than £200 (approx $279) a month we won’t charge you a penny extra!
Our only rule on this is that you create at least 25% of your content to be available to premium users only. You’ll need this to generate subscribers anyway.
Your admin panel will show you how much of your content is free v premium. We’re trying to avoid a situation such as you having a million users all using the app for free and us having to pay for all of the running costs of managing fan data, logins, bandwidth etc.
If you want a platform with no premium content whatsoever and instead want this to be a promotional only platform talk to us. We have custom pricing for this.
We hope we’ve answered all of your questions but if you’ve got anything else to ask, contact us here, or (if we’re online) use the chat button in the bottom right corner of the page.