The Sales Development Manager will be responsible for leading the charge in researching, generating, and contacting potential clients that benefit GigRev’s services. Our client base is artists, bands and vloggers.
This team member has the ability to create and maintain important relationships within the industry and the knowledge, passion and insight to portray our value to major artist clients. The Business Development Manager will also be responsible for converting prospective clients to incoming clients and will work with the Artist Services team . You will keep abreast of trends in the music and artist industry and continually revise your approach to prospective clients.
You will likely already be very closely connected with the artist community in the UK and around the world, and be passionate about what the value of technology to help artists. You will be excited about the prospect of working with small and large artists to change the industry.
Within the Sales Development Manager position, the successful candidate will be the first interaction between GigRev and a prospective client and will be responsible for effectively and pro-actively conveying the passion, commitment and invention of the entire company. Equally, you will be one of the main points of contact between GigRev and the artist community, and as such will be vital in helping us innovate our company and products to best serve those artists.
- Ensure UK sales targets are met, with an eye towards stretching targets and maximising revenue
- Work with internal teams to generate impactful, high-profile campaigns, and collaborate with artists to drive those campaigns through to execution
- Cultivate an in-depth understanding of the market and anticipate new trends
- Foster relationships with prospective clients and build contact lists
- Track and report daily calls, emails, outgoing proposals, and sales activity in SalesForce
- Convert qualified leads to incoming clients
- Efficiently handover incoming clients to the Artist Services team
- Track sales against individual and department goals with an eye towards exceeding targets
- Stay abreast of competitors, market conditions and product development to continually revise your pitch
- Document useful insights from prospective client meetings that could drive GigRev’s development roadmap
- Extensive experience in a related field
- A great understanding and network of the UK artist community
- Comfortable and confident in communication with industry leaders
- Proven ability to achieve sales targets and exceed goals
- Outstanding speaker with a well-developed approach to client relationships
- Strong work ethic and sense of ownership
- Energetic, passionate people person who can convey a sense of excitement about our products
- Well-organized with a strong attention to detail
- Strategic relationship builder
- Flexible, collaborative, team player
A big plus if you have
- Previous experience working closely with artists or live music
- Previous experience in technology services
- Background in online marketing